WHAT IS IMMUNITY?
Immunity is the body’s natural tendency to fight against foreign micro-organisms. It protects the body against various types of infections. The immune system is the body’s support system without which the body will not be able to bear attacks by various bacteria, viruses, parasites, etc. It consists of different types of cells, tissues, organs and proteins present throughout the body.
Our immune system has a full ability to differentiate between healthy tissue from unwanted substances. When the immune system detects a harmful substance, it arranges a complex attack on the invading micro-organism. It also helps in removal of dead and faulty from the body. However, the immune system does mistake in detection of the cells. It then leads to autoimmune diseases and allergies.
WHAT ARE THE COMPONENTS OF IMMUNE SYSTEM?
Immune system consists of the following components:
- White blood cells – These cells are the fighting cells of the body and are known as soldiers of the body
- Spleen – It is an organ which is present on the left side of abdomen
- Bone marrow – It is the soft tissue which is present in the inside of the bone
- Lympthatic system
- Thymus – It is a gland which is present behind the breastbone
- Tonsils and adenoids – They contain lymphoid tissue which prevent entry of pathogens into the body
- Appendix – It consists of lymphoid tissue and is present in the large intestine.
WHAT ARE THE TYPES OF IMMUNITY?
Immunity is of the following three types:
- Innate immunity: It is the inborn immunity. People are born with this immunity. The response is general and non-specific. When micro-organisms try to pass these barriers, macrophages attack them. It consists of some of the external barriers like skin, mucous membranes, etc.
- Acquired immunity: The immunity which a person acquires in his/her lifetime is the acquired immunity. The body develops antibodies for different types of pathogens.
- Passive immunity: It is a temporary type of immunity. It protects an infant from infections in the early days of his life. It is because of the antibodies which a child gains from his mother through placenta before delivery and from milk during breast feed.
HOW TO INCREASE IMMUNITY NATURALLY?
Here are some of the steps which are helpful in increasing body’s immunity:
- Doing regular exercise
- Eating lots of fruits and vegetables
- Get enough sleep
- Avoid alcohol intake
- Do not smoke
- Maintaining a healthy weight
- Having probiotic supplements
- Avoid excess sugar intake
- Practice yoga and meditation
- Drink plenty of water and keep the body hydrated
- Do intake of detoxifying drinks
CHANDIGARH AYURVED CENTER’S MEDICATIONS FOR INCREASING IMMUNITY OF BODY
Here are some of the medications of Chandigarh Ayurved Center which are used for increasing body’s immunity:
1. Detox Juice
Detox juice is a nutritious juice that is extracted from berries and is a powerful cleanser of the blood. The juice contains many natural nutrients that increase the immunity of a person and prevent it from occurring any kind of disease. Regular intake of detox juice will improve the stamina, & strength of the individual.
Recommended Dosage– Take 30 ml twice daily with an equal amount of water.
2. Amrit tulsi ras
Amrit tulsi ras is Holy basil (Ocimum sanctum)or tulsi is a powerful herb that has been used in Ayurveda and other traditional medical treatments in India for thousands of years. The small holy basil shrub with tiny flowers is considered a sacred plant in India. It was believed that the holy basil leaves had potent powers to flush out toxins from the body.
Recommended Dosage– 1 DROP of CAC Amrit tulsi ras in a glass of water/tea 4-5 times a day.
3. Immuno Booster Tablet
It is a pure herbal combination that helps to build up immunity. It consists of effective levels of antioxidants. vitamin C and E circulate in the body to protect it against the damage caused by free radicals. It has natural immunity-boosting properties to prevent and ease cough, cold, headache, and infections. it provides quick relief from early signs of running nose, itching throat, body ache, and weakness.
Recommended Dosage– Take 1 tablet twice daily with normal water.
4. Giloy Capsules
Giloy Capsules are herbo mineral and purely ayurvedic formulation. Giloy has been used in ayurvedic medicine since ages. It is also known as AMRITA which translates to root of immortality because of its abundant medicinal properties. It can be used in the form of capsules, juice and powder. But CAC capsules are highly effiecient as they contain required amount of Giloy in them and are 100% natural and safe. It is one of the best Rasayan of ayurveda that help Rejuvinate your body in all aspects.
Recommended Dosage – Take 2 capsules twice daily with normal water.