CAC Mahamash tailam is ayurvedic and purely herbal formulation. Mahamash oil is one of the most popular, natural anti-biotic, anti-inflammatory and analgesic herbal formulations widely used to treat various ailments of the body.
Mahamash Taila is a traditionally prepared oil that helps rejuvenate a paralyzed limb by stroke or injury. Paralysis is often caused by interrupted blood supply. The Massage of Mahamash Taila on regular basis gradually regenerate blood supply and revive the muscle and bone tissues.
It also helps to relax your muscles and muscles cramps thus relieving pain. It balances all the three doshas of your body thus maintaining proper blood circulation. It provides soothing effect to the affected area of pain. The herbs present in this oil are natural pain relievers.
It is used for external and internal administration.
Each 100ml. contains-
|1.||Til Taila (Sesamum indicum)||10gm|
|2.||Mash kwatha (Phasleous mungo)||10ml|
|3.||Bala kwatha (Sida cordifolia)||10ml|
|4.||Rasna Kwatha (Pluchea lanceolata)||10ml|
|5.||Brihata Panchamoola Kwatha||10ml|
|6.||Laghu Panchamoola Kwatha||10ml|
|7.||Yav (Hordeum vulgare)||3.33gm|
|8.||Kola (Cola acuminata)||3.33gm|
|9.||Kulatha (Macrotyloma uniflorum)||3.33gm|
|10.||Go Dugdha (Cow milk)||40ml|
|11.||Rasna (Pluchea lanceolata)||156.25mg|
||Atmagupta (Mucuna pruriens)||156.25mg|
||Saindhava lavana (Rock salt)||156.25mg|
||Satahva (Anthem sowa)||156.25mg|
||Jivaka (Microstylis wallichii)||156.25mg|
||Rsabhaka (Microstylis muscifera)||156.25mg|
||Meda (Polygonatum verticillatum)||156.25mg|
||Mahameda (Polygonatum cirrhifolium)||156.25mg|
||Kakoli (Roscoea purpurea)||156.25mg|
||Riddhi (Habeneria edgeworthii)||156.25mg|
||Vrddhi (Habenaria intermedia)||156.25mg|
||Yashti (Glycyrrhiza glabra)||156.25mg|
||Jeevanti (Leptadenia reticulata)||156.25mg|
||Mudgaparni (Phaseolus trilobus)||156.25mg|
|28.||Mashparni (teraminus labialis)||156.25mg|
|29.||Bala (SIda cordifolia)||156.25mg|
|30.||Shunthi (Zingiber officinale)||156.25mg|
|31.||Maricha (Piper nigrum)||156.25mg|
|32.||Pippali (Piper longum)||156.25mg|
- It is a powerful Ayurveda oil used for many neurological conditions.
- Used Rhematism and all kinds of body pain.
- It is used in Ayurvedic treatment of Paralysis.
- It helps to relieve stiffness and pain in locked jaw.
- It relieves headache, eye diseases.
- It is used in lumbar and cervical spondylosis treatment.
- It is used to relieve headache and migraine.
- It is used as massage oil in muscular weakness.
- It is also used as ear drops in ear ache.
Dosage- As directed by the Physician.
- Chandigarh Ayurved Centre products are 100% safe and natural. MADE IN INDIA.
- This product is formulated under the guidance of MD Ayurveda expert.
- Natural and herbal products for overall health.
- Free from preservatives and chemicals.
- 125 years of serving mankind through ayurveda.
- Serving society 4th Generation in Ayurveda.